Old 05-30-2020, 9:20am   #87
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 16.5%

Thanked 14,246 Times in 4,359 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
How can it be prevented????? First thing is to have enough of a force present that can quickly stop it. Second is to arrest and jail those that destroy property. Third is to fine and sentence those arrested. Finally, those flaming the fire like AOC, The muslems daughter, Maxine Waters, Al and Jesse, Moore and the like need to be arrested for inciting a riot. If they feel pain for their inappropriate behavior they will change their way. Remember dad's belt?
Having worked in the inner city, I have seen the culture that these kids are birthed into. Honestly very few have a fighting chance.

Most of the babies will never know their father, either due to the fact mother has no idea which guy she was banging is the dad or dad is dead or in prison.

My upbringing was perfection compared to what these kids see. They have it engrained in then from an infant that to be successful is to have street cred. There is absolutely no value given to getting an education, being successful or escaping the hood.

We can debate on another thread where this all started IMOJohnson's "war on poverty" and handouts to unmarried mothers, when black men were encouraged not to be in the home. Prior to that, single parent white families were more common than single parent black families.

Until their "at home culture" changes, and what they value as a community makes an abrupt about face, I don't see things getting any better for them.

Cannot count the times I wanted to take some of those kids home with me, before their home life destroyed their potential to become someone that would contribute to society.

I know- personal accountability and all, but I have seen with my own eyes, these kids are beaten down and lose all sense of their potential, beginning in infancy.
C3C7NIC is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: