Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 50.4%

Thanked 7,214 Times in 3,198 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 commemorative View Post
I bought my Powerball ticket for tomorrow so Thursday I will be a Billionaire
Although I did brag that I won the $1.1 billion Mega Millions drawing recently, unfortunately, I only won $4. Actually, I paid $10 for the ticket, so I actually had a net loss of $6, so I won't be making the billionaire's list this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebadcad View Post
Anyone in here on that list??

I know a dood that knows doods on there, he may be one of them, advises most have much higher net worth, these would be those who leverage others' monies.
They care not what others know about them; many would rather not be on the list.

One I see on there is worth 2-3 times listed amount, much of his wealth is not required to be in an US bank, not based on company ownership or shares, just monies deposited.
Many who were in the game in 1980s still have monies in offshore trusts, which evade irs grabhands.
I agree with the bolded. Even though I am many orders of magnitude away from that kind of wealth, I don't even want some family members to have any idea what my retirement savings is like. IMO, nothing good can come from other people knowing you have money; even if it is only a few hundred thousand, people have killed for a lot less.
Mick is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: