View Single Post
Old 09-22-2022, 1:41pm   #2
Onebadcad
Barn Stall Owner #116
Doesn't have a big thing
Activity: 99.8%

Thanked 8,843 Times in 4,401 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

I searched and could not find an article detailing what parts are needed, I will assume the parts needed are not structural or body, and could be added without using the assembly line,,, I may be wrong.

A problem I see is that once the parts are obtained, the vehicles may be a model year older, which means the sale price may have to be discounted to compete against current model year vehicles.

My C8Z is in a similar dilemna, as:

1) production was supposed to start Summer 2022, this was delayted
2) production is now stopped, and MAY resunce 1st quarter of 2023, very few C8Zs were built before the shutdown
3) I am 698 at Ciocca / Kerbeck, I estimate they will get 20/month max
4) My initial estimate was I would have mine by in three years after production started, I estimated summer of 2025
5) My revised estimate puts me at summer of 2026, as I believe 20/month every month will not happen due to unanticipated, at this time, delays and shortages and shutdowns and pandemics that will inevitably happen

And of course, the price increases, not $107K for base, many believed would be about $85K, so to the $107K I need to add $4K per year for increases, so in 2026 the base will probably be $123+K, about $30K higher than I thought plus the additional tax bill.

Pretty certain I get $50K - $75K, maybe more, gross over my cost if it is not all I expected,,,
Onebadcad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Onebadcad For This Useful Post: