NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13,'14,'15,'16,'17,'19,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 20.5%

Thanked 21,136 Times in 8,339 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $35999378

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder22 View Post
i didn't originally call you out for your lack of humility, i called b.s. on you for claiming you were the only human being on the planet affected by a solar flare that every solar flare related source of record said it would have zero affect on Earth. And I've never ever commented on your family.

I couldn't give a shit who you share whatever with or whatever you feel you need to prove with your life, i simply called b.s. on you for something ridiculous. you were butt hurt, you jumped into this thread to retaliate (still but hurt i guess) i responded, and here we are today.

So conclusion? nice attempted pivot to distract from the original topic, which was you got caught being absolutely ridiculous. (trust me, i've refrained from doing it other times, i've got 30 years in IT, I know b.s./exaggeration when I see it, believe me or not, don't care). If you had 1 ounce of sense of humor, you would have laughed if off.

this has turned into b.s. h.s. ridiculousness, I'm out... have a nice day.
While you try and discredit the solar flare, your lack of analytical skills are humongous.

Logic would dictate that there is no possible way that all of the events that happened in a 5 minute window on the same day, that the solar flare hit, could possibly be connected.

But, considering that the monitor in question was working 20 minutes before the event, but the fact that solar flares contribute a huge burst of magnetic energy, and interrupt telecommunication systems, you strike me as a non-intellectual that this event was possible.

Just to be clear, you've seen those magnets wrapped around cords on your electronics in the past, correct? Devices are supposed to accept magnetic interference, and not generate it themselves.

So please explain to me how the following 4 unrelated events happened in the same 5 minute window.
  • Main tower shuts down for no reason
  • Comcast internet goes out
  • Verizon internet goes out
  • Monitor displays signs of damage (pixelation)

Logic would dictate that my claims are a reasonable evaluation of the events that occurred. I give you that it's possible that the monitor just went bad (its time was up), but no ****ing way is that possible in the same 5 minute window as the other 3 events. None of the 4 events were even connected, and they all happened at the same time.

In science, we call that deductive reasoning. Maybe in your world it's the liberal's way, or the highway.
Datawiz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Datawiz For This Useful Post: