Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 7.6%

Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,540 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by datawiz View Post
They used to give out blocks of cheese to needy families in the 70's. Maybe they should do that again. Cheese is a healthy food. Better than giving them cash to buy booze and strippers.
Known colloquially as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_cheese.

They distributed it to the senior citizen apartments my grandma lived at. It was an unbelievably big-ass fuckin' hunk of cheese. There was no way an old lady would consume that much cheese in 3 years, so she would cut off a small chunk and give the rest to us. I flat out refused to eat it. Not because of principle since a 16-year-old horndog has no principles. I just figured since it came from the government and was free that there was something wrong with it such as being contaminated either by radiation or a federal employee wiping his/her ass on it. Homey here wasn't diggin' it.

So one day I am eating a grilled cheese sandwich my mom had made for me and it was the best grilled cheese sandwich I ever ate. I asked what was different about it. Bigger than shit, mom had snuck that Government Cheese on it. I was an instant convert. I wasn't even mad as mom smirked. I just wanted another one of those Government Cheese grilled sammys.

Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Millenium Vette For This Useful Post: