Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 15.5%

Thanked 11,579 Times in 5,711 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
One small question; did your eyebrows raise just a little when you observed the United States of America deploying Military Troupes to two (2) different regions, and wondered ... hummm this looks expensive?

With hindsight now one decade old ... is your Economic Intellect telling you something ... like Duuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
I have NEVER seen the need or understood just WHAT advantage to this country was supposed to have, for keeping our troops in all these shitwater 'countries' of the world.....from Korea to Japan, to Europe, Germany, etc....

and now Bahrain much less other M/E crapholes.....I really scared for our guys....they need be on the Messican border, with direct orders to shoot to kill, and even hot pursuit into Mexico.....

course I feel we need drop the drug laws too...let the zombies kill themselves with out medical treatment.....stop those stupid laws that hospitals MUST treat anyone walking in the ER.....

stop the welfare payments, work or die.....

we CAN win the islamic war in about 6 weeks.....

AFTER we get our guys outta there....time long since to correct the stupid mistakes of the past, bring our Army home, and use a sub or two to affect the needed changes in sandland....

Thomas Edison

All products should say "Do not use if your stupid".....

I love how Progressives want to have Darwinism taught in schools but denied as a reality in life.
mrvette is offline   Reply With Quote