Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,656 Times in 13,628 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
I don't get the keep teachers in line... If you don't trust the teachers/school why are you sending them there period. When I stopped trusting the school my kid didn't go anymore. Wasn't a hard decision. Yes or no not well maybe.
If you have been watching the news at all for the last year, you'll see stories in nearly every state about CRT, you'll see stories of students beating up teachers, stories of assaulted girls in classrooms, threats of bringing guns to school. Most parents work all day and trust that their kids are being taken care of. This system would allow them to pop in and be sure.

As I said in the original post, people can watch their DOG all day in a kennel, but not their kids. My boss can watch what every employee is doing, but not his kids. Every store, airport, car lot, bank, etc. has cameras monitoring what goes on, but the thing more precious than cars, money, merchandise...it's dropped off with a pat on the head, and fingers crossed all day that they don't get mind ****ed by a teacher, beat up by a bully, or whatever. I don't have that kind of confidence in our school systems as they exist today. A thousand watchdogs or potential watchdogs, would help.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote