Old 01-23-2022, 9:24am   #424
Aerovette
Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,656 Times in 13,628 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

I logged in to see what got me loaded into the boxcar.

Here is the first..
Quote:
I should have known this...

The difference between the two is that we can justify our position without changing definitions, manipulating data, squelching and censoring opposition, or making any threats. The pro-vaxers can't.

... would be beyond your comprehension.
The red part is hostility and personal attack. As laughable as that one is, check out infraction number 2...
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&L's C6 View Post
My comprehension is just fine......

I disagree. If you cannot spot manipulation and lack of logic, it is suffering. There is FAR AND AWAY more of these rules and results that make NO sense, than do. The fact that you can't see it is an indicator of a lack of comprehension.

There are probably a dozen or more I could come up with as fast as I can type. And you can't explain them away, you simply obey.
Hostility again. JChastity must me a real powder puff. But wait, there's more...

Infraction number 3 was based on the first two and came with this little gem of a message...

Quote:
Aero, I was referred your account today after your last 2 infractions ran your recent sanctions to a total of 10 since May. This is unacceptable.

It seems short bans are not successful in prodding you to change your behavior, which seems almost always to include hostile posting. I am going to double the current ban you are on to a month.

Hopefully when you return you can decide if you want to continue participating on the site or whether you need to seek an unmoderated site where you can continue the hostility. Be warned that future incidents will result in progressive sanctions.
Anyone saying those mods don't care what is said here on this forum, is 100% wrong. Both of those petty infractions came from JChastity and were refrred to vettebuyer for further disposition and that is who sent the third infraction. I am certain it is tied to my comment here that I stand by...JChastity is a cocksucking ****head.

They are doing a cleansing. PERIOD.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: