View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 6:14pm   #1
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333
Default Watch me reinvent my business

Woof, it’s been a busy two months. I’m going to talk money in this thread so if you have a problem with that, I’m certain there are better threads for you.

We went into last year with zero revenue coming in. Typically we have 3-5 clients at any given time some on retainer, some doing projects. Because of the COVID shut down, one by one our clients split in 2020.

We weren’t very worried. We have been here before. We have long had the challenge of keeping up a selling function consistently. Instead we would sell, get bogged down doing the work and not selling, to selling and repeat until broke.

We put our heads down and got to work. We didn’t know that it would take eight months of work to close our first client. Then we closed another. Then the holiday season set in and everything went dead.

We enter this year with zero revenue. But with a major change.

We are going to go back to our roots as a full service B2B marketing firm. However, our new model is a next gen agency that is scalable.

My wife and I will be the only employees. We have five partner companies who will do the work. Our job is to market and sell, provide creative direction and strategy and manage projects. We will also service accounts.

But the actual work Design, web dev, Digital marketing, etc will be done by partners.

Everything is different about this agency. Except the name. We are going back to our original name and logo from 1990. It still is timeless and works.

Another big change is that this will allow me to sell full time. We have to hunt, kill and eat our prey. The days of the phone ringing are over.

This is the website draft (not proofed or tested - needs another week of work)

Https://claritydev3.wpengine.com

I will use this thread to share our progress.

We are targeting companies that are investing a min. Of $500k a year on marketing focusing on professional services, healthcare, insurance, education, tech, industrial manufacturing and entertainment industries.

We do marketing plans, build websites, run marketing programs, provide creative services, produce media, advertising, social media, data analytics, etc.

We will also be rolling out a money back guarantee. This is unheard of in our industry.

We believe our knowledge of the business outweighs the challenges of the over saturated market. Literally 90% of our competitors are half our age and are clueless about what clients really want. (Hint: it ain’t pretty pictures)

It starts to tomorrow.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: