NCM Supporter '16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 9.4%

Thanked 21,886 Times in 8,905 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5976008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
Wow. Heidi and I met both of them in Boston when h was pregnant and they just had a new baby. They had a stroller walking down the street. We walked past them and then just stopped. For some reason they stopped too. We didn’t even ask who they were - they were unmistakable. She is/was beautiful and he was dressed all in black, pale like a vampire and like 6’ 5”.

We cooed over the baby, I told him I was a huge fan and we briefly talked about Elliot Easton the lead guitarist one of my all time favorite players. I learned everything he did with the Cars.

Drugs. Wanna bet?
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...cars-statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by from the above link
In a statement on Monday, Porizkova, 54, wrote on Instagram: "Ric was at home recuperating very well after surgery. Our two sons, Jonathan and Oliver, and I were making sure he was comfortable, ordering food and watching TV together.

"I found him still asleep when bringing him his Sunday morning coffee," she continued. "I touched his cheek to rouse him. It was then I realized that during the night he had peacefully passed on. We appreciate the great outpouring of love. We, his family and friends, are completely and utterly devastated by his untimely and unexpected death and would appreciate the privacy to mourn in private."
JRD77VET is offline   Reply With Quote