Old 04-10-2021, 8:56pm   #11839
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 49.6%

Thanked 23,955 Times in 9,949 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunm View Post
'Zup peeps? Candee I feel you pain on the Jag. From what I see, this is a project that Tim is onboard with. I wish I had that situation at home.
I am banished to the garage or lanai to watch my NASCAR race tonight. I have been struggling to get my car back together over the last few weeks, and I got sick of hearing her bitching about it. Today it started with me complaining that my driver mirror got twisted up and asking her to be more careful walking by it in the garage if she is carrying stuff.
She went off how she is sick of the effing car in the garage talking up room, and tools and shit in the way that she has to move to get into cabinets, etc. I said **** it, put the wheels on it, and moved it back into it's spot. I will stick it on a tow truck to send to the guy Monday.
This happened after I may have unfortunately snapped a little. I didn't need her commenting for the 10th time in a month that I shouldn't have started ****ing with this car again. I have thought that myself and certainly did not need to hear it from her. Whatever happened about the garage being my domain?
Knock one of her doodads off a shelf and break in then bitch about all the shit all over the place, trip over her shoes and blow a gasket then wash her good pants with your work clothes and leave balled up in dryer.. What's the worst that could happen,
Rodnok1 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rodnok1 For This Useful Post: