Old 04-10-2021, 3:37pm   #11832
bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
It’s getting there between spinal shots, PT and chiro. I was able to put my own shoes on this morning for the first time in over a week (albeit slowly). Glad yours is improving. Staying up and around is the most helpful. Sitting down for even the drive to work SUCKS!

Tim is in Wichita golfing for a couple of days.

We worked in the jag Thursday evening. About all I could do was line the gearbox cover with mat.

Making incredibly slow progress ; between work/back and having no clue about British engineering, it’s a tedious process.

Attachment 55399

Attachment 55400

Attachment 55401

Attachment 55402
Hopefully each day brings you some relief and your back and neck get better. I truly feel for you. My back still hurts after a short drive. But nowhere near what it felt like two weeks ago.

The Jag looks very nice.

Progress is good. And it keeps people motivated.

I have a full roll of Dynamat if you need some more. You can have it if you need it.

Atta boy Tim. Playing golf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
Hope yer all better soon nic!

The jag is a beauty! Incredibly slow progress means incredibly good work in my book. Fast, quality, cheap. You can’t have all three.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
If MLB does not move the All-Star came from Colorado back to Atlanta then it is time to boycott Coor's beer that's headquarters is in Colorado.
I actually like Coors. But I like most cold beer, except for the flavored types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
Perhaps this song was about an obsession with an e type jag, not a chick.

https://youtu.be/fAWTxZIwl0Y
My favorite Fleetwood Mac song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
It's funny, British cars have kind of a cult following. Then there are those that tell you they would not EVER own a British car.

From the very little work I have done on this car compared to any American made car I have fiddled with, they are undoubtedly a huge PITA!!!

But in the words of Enzo Ferrari “Jaguar's E-Type is the most beautiful car in the world.”

So I guess there's that.

It truly is a beautiful car.
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: