View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 2:27am   #65
theandies
A Real Barner
Activity: 29.1%

Thanked 1,290 Times in 527 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

My Fusion has every option but adaptive cruise control and parking assist. It has lane assist and it's actually pretty good as long as the lines on the road are pretty good too.

The one thing is I notice it looses sensitivity if the car is dirty. I proved my theory one time when the car was nasty I took some paper towels and cleaned all the sensors only and the camera port in front of the rear view mirror really well. It was a lot better after cleaning them.

It's configurable so I can turn the intensity down and also turn off the "stick shaker" (for us pilot types). I leave that off as it's annoying. I like to sneak it back on when the wife drives, it freaks her out. LoL. It will keep you in the lanes really good on interstates but if you let it "drive" it will get you pulled over in a heart beat thinking your a drunk driver. So it's as good as if you were plastered.

After about 30 seconds on you not having your hands on the wheel it will chime and tell you to put your hands on the wheel on the dash. It also has the fatigued driver feature and will tell you to stop and rest if it senses you falling asleep. It's caught me a couple of times. I really like that.
theandies is offline   Reply With Quote