Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 79.1%

Thanked 33,816 Times in 13,701 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
I'm right, not sure what your issue is. Trump is still his own worse enemy and is still making things harder on himself. Here everyone is all bent because he got kicked off the ballot in one state for an insurrection and last night he goes on Truth Social and threatens an existing president. How dumb to you have to be to do that? He's about 90 days out from being tried for an insurrection and he keeps adding to the evidence against him. Last night he threatened Biden by telling him to drop the charges before it's too late. Why not just send Jack Smith an email with more evidence to use against him?

Trump is not very bright, I have always felt that way. But yea, this is all about everyone else picking on Trump.

Every agency
Every agency director
Every judge
Every prosecutor
Every grand jury
Every election official
Every election worker
Every media outlet
and now we can add:
Every state supreme court

When is something Trump's fault? This is laughable.
You're just wrong. Sorry. Trump is not making it harder for himself. He has long ago recognized his followers are his followers and those not in his camp, can't be convinced to change their vote. You know this.

What is one thing Trump could do while campaigning that would have you vote for him? I'll help you out... NOTHING.
Aerovette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: