Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 7.6%

Thanked 2,676 Times in 1,540 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I think you all give Dem voters too much credit. While some Dem politicians that have been around a while, may voice objections to the turn that the party has taken, the Dem voters are loving the theatrics of it all. The AOC, Omar, Tlaib followers think Pelosi is a hero for dissing Trump. Antifa as a group believes in resistance at any price. The sky screamers hate for Trump FAR exceeds any love of country...since love of their country is about level zero. No one should assume Trump is going to run away with the election. A lot of conservatives hate him.

Honestly, and I've said this before, my concern isn't for Trump's second term. I'm terrified of what happens when he is gone. I consider him a dam holding back a flood of bullshit and when the dam is blasted, we all get washed away.

True, the dem voters will always vote for whoever is their candidate on the ballot. The key thing, however, is that the dem voters are rapidly becoming a smaller group. Only the most rabid dems are behind them. The blue collar working dems will most likely vote republican or stay home on election day. And voter turnout is what decides presidential elections.

I agree with you on being terrified as to what happens after Trump's second term.

Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote