Old 12-22-2019, 11:21am   #191
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 34.9%

Thanked 7,068 Times in 3,124 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
What is your handle there? I may have looked up the wrong Mick. Apologies.

My point stands. You felt a need to come in here and pile on. Why? I don’t know you.ive had no interactions with you. Nothing here has anything to do with you. You make huge assumptions about my interactions (honestly, a thread gets locked and one boneyarded and that makes me some terrible malcontent). I can’t even count the number of times that has happened to everyone.

You can be part of the solution or part of the problem. It’s clear which side of the equation you are on.

More proof of my point.

In fact, there is enough proof of my point in this thread. Mods can lock or boneyard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
And by what authority and basis do you claim? Are you Super Mick? The self proclaimed omnipotent judge of forum etiquette? Or just a piling on douche bag with nothing of value to bring?

I’ve done nothing but make a single misunderstood post and then defend myself from constant attacks. Noticeably not from the long time members here but from the very same people who were banned for the other place for a reason.

This thread was made to show the hipocracy and double standards of the juveniles that are our guests.

Thanks for participating. I appreciate your opinion, now **** off.
You asked for help, I am trying to provide that help.

It's not like this is the first time in history, someone has asked for help with a perceived problem, been told that they themselves are at least part of the problem, and have then attacked the messenger. No, this same dynamic plays itself out thousands of times a day all over the world. This is just another example.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: