Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 3.6%

Thanked 13,539 Times in 6,519 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 View Post
How'd Afghanistan do after the first 6 months we were there and had what was left of the Taliban hiding in caves. All the Army had to do at that time was maintain the status quo. WTF happened?

Granted, the Army doesn't get to make the decisions that would lead to the elimination of the enemy. They get to have politicians and the like make decisions about how a war is conducted. Then they slowly lose ground and the advantage.

When we go to war the politicians, which at this point have failed in their duties, need to give the military our objectives. Then stand aside and let us win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
BTW. Just want y’all to understand how awesome my hubs is. Came home from 13 hour work day to see he had done this to our south porch! The man is so talented! Still needs sand between pavers and cut edge pieces. Better than paying the guy cause Timmy will make it perfect.

Attachment 57639

Attachment 57640

He built our outdoor fire pit first, rock walls in landscape, retaining block wall along drive, then our outdoor kitchen/bar and our poolside fireplace. I think I know what he should do when he retires in 3.5 years.

I mean oversee the work crew. He is too old to do all the jobs himself.
Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 View Post
Don't misunderstand, I'm in no way blaming you.

I just know that our military can win any war if let off the chain and allowed to do so. Vietnam was lost by the politicians/nation not having the will to win.

Never start a war that you are unwilling to do what it takes to win.
Yeah this.
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwjz06 For This Useful Post: