Old 12-07-2010, 11:27am   #21
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasC5 View Post
The POTUS; George W. Bush, implemented Tax-Cuts in both 2001 and 2003 … Schedule buy the Bush Administration to END 2010!

It is now December 7th, 2010 … can you point us to the benefit of those decade long Tax-Cuts and what evidence do you have of continued Cuts will benefit YOU Specifically?
Those tax cuts got us out of a recession, how would it go raising taxes when the economy is treading water?

The problem is uncontrolled spending not not low taxes. The rich already pay 35% to the Feds this is enough. At the other end is one of my sons, makes 30k, wife and one kid, with the Bush tax law he pays zero Federal Taxes and in 2009 got back almost 2k more than he paid in. Seems the Robin Hood theory is working. Take 35% from the rich and low income is already getting a free ride, plus a handout. This was not in place under the last 2 dem presidents, makes Bush more of a lib than a pub. I believe all workers need to either pay some taxes or not get more than they pay in Federal Taxes. Makes it no incentive to make more and lose the free $$.

Oh I am taxed enough already

Last edited by Peter Pan; 12-07-2010 at 12:39pm.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Pan For This Useful Post: