Old 11-20-2020, 4:53pm   #8
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 42.4%

Thanked 7,055 Times in 3,116 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 commemorative View Post
Brother-in-law sucker punched me in my face one day,when I fell down I landed next to a pipe ....picked it up and hit him over the head.....he went to hospital, I went home.....just thought I would share.
My ex-BIL threw two punches at me once, I dodged the first, and blocked the second. He called the cops and said I assaulted him because I "touched him first" when I blocked the punch.

Apparently, in MA it is a state law that even if someone is attacking you, you are legally required to try to run away before using any kind of force against your attacker, or YOU are guilty of assault/battery. Luckily, two witnesses said I backed up a step in the process of dodging the first punch, and when the cops asked my why I didn't retreat further, I said that I didn't want to back up any further because I knew their was a curb behind me, I have a bad knee, and didn't want to take my eyes off of the asshole, so I chose the block. The two beat cops were still going to arrest me, when a Sergeant showed up and bought my story.

I told this to my wife, and she said "So, in MA, you are LEGALLY REQUIRED to act like a *****?" Yes dear, that's the reality in liberal land.
Mick is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: