View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 3:29pm   #8
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

My wife and I used to visit wine country in CA yearly, mainly the Napa and Sonoma areas. I'd visit my sister in SoCal and later when she moved to Palm Springs. We also typically stayed at least one week every summer in Chicago, renting a condo out near the Mag Mile, sometimes just a single bedroom, sometimes we'd have a crowd and rent a 3-4 bedroom unit. It was always great, and I truly enjoyed vacationing at these destinations. We'd spend plenty on each of these trips, and met many great people there.

Now my sister has moved from Palm Springs to Las Vegas because of the insane taxes and other insanity there. We have no plans on going back to wine country any time soon, mainly because CA seems to have gone insane and they are decimating the businesses there. And seriously, **** Chicago. They stopped letting people rent condos for less than a month at a time a decade ago or so, and now that I truly have written off the MLB and NFL experience, no more reason to go there period. We used to love catching a Cubs game during the afternoon, and maybe if we timed it right catch a Bears game on game 2 or so. The Air and Water show was always fun. But seriously, **** Chicago now. Never again.

Congrats democrats!
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cybercowboy For This Useful Post: