Old 01-16-2021, 5:56pm   #167
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Red L98. View Post
Your searcher broken or missing pages from your yellow note pad?
The forum search function is fairly accurate when determining interaction (quoting) but it’s possible I missed some douchery.

Quote:
...Look some more at some of those threads you screenshotted for more context. Or something. Do your thing.

He can be douchey and got a warning for it. Maybe that’s different than being an actual douche. You’re the semantician, you tell me. I can be douchey too, but typically I need to be provoked. Big deal.
“Can be douchey” is a notch or two away from “childish petty”. Also calling somebody a “douche” is more severe than saying somebody “can be douchey”.

I digress, semantics off.

Quote:
First of all I don’t give a shit about chemdawg one way or the other but it could be your childish petty comment was seen as a violation of their personal attack/hostility rule, which they said they’d be enforcing. I’d go as far as to say the warning was justified given the above and you’re lucky you didn’t get banned. Their playground, their rules.

Edit: at least the shit I got banned for was outright hostile, not childish petty shit.
Quote:
Vator’s a douche. Got called for it under new “rules enforcement” criteria. It’s as simple as that.
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UniqueDoug For This Useful Post: