Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvarapala View Post
Even the dumbest eventually get wise.
I have to disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
I'm doing nothing even remotely that interesting... Finishing some shed painting in the morning if back allows(ladder made me it's bitch today), watch whatever game doesn't suck on TV, maybe change radiator in caddy.
Best thing could happen this weekend is somebody makes me a sammich.
You have been painting for a while. Are you about finished?

What kind of sammich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by outrunm View Post
TGIF bitches. :rock: I told my wife today I think the luck I am having with this C7 means I am going to freaking die in it. Safelite replaced the windshield finally yesterday, and it rained last night, so I know the leak I had was fixed. Today driving to work into the morning sun i saw what I thought was a crack. I detoured back to Safelite, and sure enough there is a nasty scratch in the freshly installed windshield. It will be fixed with nothing out of my pocket, but damn.
Similar issues with the Onstar demo message on every startup. I called 3 times to tell them I wasn't interested and to cancel it. That didn't work, so I signed up for a trial plan and the car wouldn't connect. Nothing worked until I told them to cancel my free trial since the car was not able to connect. Somehow that motivated them to get rid of the demo message finally.
Have you had other trouble with your C7?

The only trouble I have had is with cracked and bent wheels. I cracked the OEM wheels. I replaced them with a set of rotary forged aftermarket wheels. I cracked and bent those within eleven months. I finally coughed up the cash and bought a set of fully forged wheels.
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: