Old 04-26-2021, 11:13am   #33
Chemtrails99
A Real Barner
Activity: 7.6%

Thanked 1,356 Times in 530 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
Yes, I am on the hook for her debt also. I never thought it possible to loathe a person as much as I do her. Plus there is still 50-70k of equity in the house that she is getting. I have never once threatened to mess with her teacher retirement and investments. I guess enough isn't enough. And yes, I realize that everything I sacrificed is for naught.
Hence my earlier point. Go absolutely sideways on her. Have the lawyer tell her EVERYTHING needs to be renegotiated ASAP. EVERY demand from her MUST be met with a resounding "NO!". In addition, go after every penny she has. Make sure she notices you don't care if it hurts her the rest of her life. Burn her to the ground, make her angry at the lawyer for not closing the deal. Then she'll start giving up ground just to get it over with. Fight fire with much bigger fire.

(BTW- Had a very sneaky person who worked with the public once tell me that no matter what a customer wants, reasonable or not, he always gave them a loud "NO" and walked away as if the conversation was done. Then he would force them to kiss his ass until he could give up the smallest thing possible and they stopped pushing because any concession felt like they won. Sneaky bastard. I have many times proven his advice was good since).
Chemtrails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chemtrails99 For This Useful Post: