Old 11-18-2020, 4:05pm   #15
Nox
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,676 Times in 634 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7601

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
We had NO mask requirements at my office. We had ONE person test positive, returned to work, and then a new hire also tested positive. After the company requested that we wear masks anytime we leave our work station, we had TWELVE people come down with Covid. I don't see that as a coincidence. Masks are bad news for people without symptoms. You can be certain, the more you wear one, the higher the likelihood you will contract Covid. I think the rise in cases supports this. More and more business require them yet we continue to see increases in cases.

When will the science stop ignoring the reality?

Interesting statistic...only 12% of the time, does a person with Covid in the home, infect another person in the home. These are people that LIVE TOGETHER, yet I somehow I am a danger because I passed someone for 5 seconds in the grocery store.

I have gone all the same places and done all the same things for MONTHS and was unaffected. Suddenly I had to wear a mask at work and an entire office gets COVID. Seriously, is there a bigger WTF than that?
This is me speaking from personal experience, and being Covid positive as we speak. Earlier this year when they started telling people to wear masks and that the sky was falling, it really wasn’t.

I work in a high exposure environment and have had daily interactions with Covid positive individuals. Way back in March when the masks mandates first went into affect, everyone was complying at work, but no one was getting ill. Gradually people got tired of it, and compliance with masks fell off. Then as fall rolled around people started getting sick again.. Just this past week, over six of my co-workers, myself included came down with Covid. We hadn’t really been taking our masks seriously, but I have been told, that since we got sent home, mask compliance mandates are back in full affect. My opinion is that your opinion that mask usage causes covid is faulty reasoning. What it really signifies if that Covid this time around really is on the upswing. I think they pulled the trigger too soon earlier this year. At least in my workplace, this is the Covid pandemic that everyone was warning us about.

If I was a doctor or EMS, I would never go near a Covid infected individual without a mask. Saying that wearing one is what causes Covid is just ridiculous.
Nox is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nox For This Useful Post: