Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 13,571 Times in 6,535 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublime1996525 View Post
I need some advice on if I should go out with this girl. I keep seeing so many people talk about how disgusting tattoos are and it’s really taken a toll on my mind. I almost think this girl could be cute if it wasn’t for the tattoos, like 6/10 cute, but with them she’s more like a 3.

What do you guys think, should I take a chance? Can you get over the tattoos? She is 5’9”, active, has her shit together, several similar interests but probably has too many flaws...
Bro trust me. Walk away. Million fish in the sea. Never settle even for a quick bang. You will do what you want, but you heard it here first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
You're asking these old fuk's?

Everyone of them would tap that.... if given the chance.

Unless you are looking for serious committed relationship, who cares. Go have funa nd wrap it up (and wear a mask in bed)

I dated a lot of hot guys in the 14 years following my first marriage. I think I liked the hot boys that were NOT marriage material. Kept me from even THINKING about getting married again.

Was sure fun to have arm candy, but most of em; were "ken" dolls and I prefered they were just arm candy and would just STFU. When they started being too annoying, I moved on.

Nope If I have to worry about my personal safety why bother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
OK, that's funny right there.

Sublime, just **** her, give her no private info so she can track you down, and move on to the next one.

YW.

Why? just find a better one to start with right? You married guys think it is pretty easy to pick them right???
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dwjz06 For This Useful Post: