View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 11:27am   #1
Dan Dlabay
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 1.2%

Thanked 5,731 Times in 2,515 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $875210
Default Strange Facebook Friend Request

I received a friend request on Facebook this past week. It was from someone I didn't know. Clicked on the the name and it was from a girl that lived in Wichita. I was going to delete it then I saw that she liked Ted Nugents page which I do and that she is a Trump supporter and liked cars as she had pictures of Cars and Coffee on her page. So I clicked accept. Later she message me to thank me for accepting. We chanted and I told her I was married and 66 She said she was single and 35 and had 1 daughter. The next day she messaged me and asked me to get on Google hangout because she doesn't like Facebook. So I did .Then she told be that she deactivated her Facebook account and I asked her why. She said she only wanted to talk to me. Thought that was kind of strange. Then she started call be babe when she texted me. She told me that she was in a bad relationship. One morning when I asked if she was getting her daughter ready fir school she said that she is in a boarding school. Now she is telling me that she loves me and dreams about me. Now she wants me to get her something for Christmas. As I said I made clear that I am married and old enough to be her father. She has sent be picture of her and she is a cute girl Now we have never met and never will as I am not going to leave my wife for her. So want does the experts of VBOT thing her deal is.
Dan Dlabay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dan Dlabay For This Useful Post: