10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.2%

Thanked 41,811 Times in 17,397 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
imagine the exploding heads if a case comes back "guilty", and Trump stands up and says, "your honor, i have a full, complete, and unconditional pardon from the President of the United States in my pocket, i'll be leaving now."
I really hope he did write pardons for himself, his family, and the people in his administration. After seeing the political lawfare against Trump, every future president would be an idiot to NOT write out pardons for himself and anyone who worked for him. I bet he didn't, though, because really, who would have thought the left would go THIS far? I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime.

It would have to have iron clad corroboration, that all those pardons were actually signed on 1-19 right before the next inauguration. I mean, they would have to have multiple videos with audio confirming what was being signed, along with a bunch of witnesses. And then you'd need a sworn to secrecy pact so that assuming they weren't needed in the future, nobody would know about them.
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote