Old 01-12-2020, 8:09am   #5234
Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 33.5%

Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,119 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egnalf View Post
which airport are you trying to leave and come back to I have flown philly to Denver and philly to eagle-vail for years. if you need budget because of a large group, you can snag southwest out of philly. I know its a bit of a ride for you, but often you can get round trip fairly cheap. I just ran a sample leaving philly on a Thursday in july, returning sunday night. 1600 beans for 4 seats. southwest often runs a sale, you might do better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egnalf View Post
also, on housing, and as much as I like the lion and arrabelle, there are much less expensive options. if you want to be in vail village, this place is older, but clean and inexpensive:https://www.hotels.com/ho134448/?q-c...m-0-children=0 . you could also do west vail rentals for less, which is right across the highway.
Thanks!

Part of the problem is we have my wife and I coming from North NJ, my daughter from Sacto, and my son from Boston. Wife and I are coming in Friday morning so we can go to the rehearsal dinner, kids coming in late on Friday. I'm sure you get the picture, it is logistically complicated, and complication costs money.