Old 09-27-2013, 1:15am   #90
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 2.9%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,136 Times in 5,358 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterTraffic View Post
Damn. Just... damn.

If I were a witness to that scenario, I think I'd have trouble remembering whatever violence was perpetrated against the spitter, were I to be asked for a statement by a member of law enforcement.
Nothing came of it. People broke us up, she got up (off the ground) and just left. We even stayed behind because I was afraid if she called the police, I'd be accused of fleeing the scene or some stupid crap. That was the one and only time my daughter ever saw me physically fight someone. She was 21 at the time and I still felt bad about it happening in front of her.

Everyone around saw what happened. They were of the same opinion as you. They were pretty much floored that she did that. Just got within about 6" of Andrea's face and spit. It literally took me a few seconds to even process wtf had just happened. I couldn't believe it.

Anyhow, the ride home went roughly like this...

Me: (Sigh) Girls, that is not something you should do.
Girls: (laughing)
Me: This is serious. I'm being serious. Don't ever do that.
Caitlin: Maybe we should just cut you off from caffeine.
Me: I'm trying to teach you girls that violence does not solve things. Also, (pause) we should keep this to ourselves.
Andrea: You mean don't tell Robert?
Me: I did not SAY that specifically. I'm just saying...we don't necessarily have to talk about this after we get home.
(Long pause)
Caitlin: I still think you need some decaf.
Me: EVERYONE SHUT UP!!! IT'S QUIET TIME!!!
(Turns on radio)

NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote