View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 1:50pm   #69
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Originally Posted by leec4ce View Post
Your talking points are old and no good.

If I choose not to drive or own a car then car insurance is not mandated. Under health care reform I will be required/mandated to have health insurance I no longer have a right to chose. Health care for all would be fine only one of many problems is not all pay for their health care so big government got to have more revenue to support all means$2000 minute CEO tax bill just went up. And don’t give me the under $250K your bill will be cut BS.

If you’re going to reform health care reform the damn system. Start by questioning who is setting guidelines/medical standards. Why has the diabetes threshold numbers been reduced? Could big pharmacy lobbied for the reduction to sell more drugs….. Just saying
the only people that don't have cars in our society are either in a rest home or can't afford to own one. even if they can't afford to own one as soon as they get a job they will be driving. I wanted to see Universal, Single Payer health care. I am fed up with $2,000 a minute crooks who profit from dying people. I say to hell with them. they had our business & they abused us to amass private fortunes. I would love nothing better than to see people who I consider no better than Bernie Madoff have to sell off their yachts, mansions & $3,000 hooker habits. of course, that didn't happen. what did happen was a watered down version of the original bill.