View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 9:04am   #64
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

I'll never understand people that buy car insurance because it is mandated by law & you can be fined & your driver's license revoked for not having it, but balk at the very same thing for health care. I'll never understand people that would seek to keep the USA from having health care for all citizens when the rest of the civilized world has had it for decades. even in a pizz ant nation like Cuba you are covered as a citizen. I'll never understand people who support the biggest monopoly of our time & it's glaring "in your face" raising of prices & cutting benefits & out right canceling of policies for things like "too fat....too skinny...too short" blah blah. I'll never understand people that can watch their health care costs go up & benefits decline year after year as CEO salaries rise alarmingly. the CEO of my insurance company [United Health Care] made $2,000 a minute last year. I mean, is it a wonder our plans are skyrocketing?? I guess I understand why you are opposed to health care reform. you are in the insurance biz.