Old 09-16-2021, 8:06am   #8
Rodnok1
A Real Barner
Activity: 52.9%

Thanked 23,946 Times in 9,942 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $315482

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnikPlosskin View Post
As I suspected, they saw a young guy and tried to hose him. It will be interesting to see the other shops quote.

Our first decision was to go put and buy another beater. (He is still in the “smash into things” phase of driving) Under normal circumstances, it makes no sense to put in almost $3k to repair a car worth $2k.

However if we do the labor, he is only put a few hundred.

Under Biden’s America we now have to repair our cars because we can’t buy one due to lack of supply. Welcome to ****ing Cuba.
They prey upon the inexperienced and unknowing. Women, young folks and old people. Oh my grandma yer car ain't safe to drive with these socks you'll wreak it. For 750(marked down from 1k) we can fix immediately. Yes I've heard that with my own ears and i almost smacked the fukr across the room. Told the lady to get her car and leave. I was asked to depart also. Taught them a few new worss after grandma left with her pristine Grand Marquis and I mean it was immaculate.
My wife called me told me our 2 years old Park Ave needed 1k in repairs when she took in for inspection. Good thing I was out of town and couldn't get there.
I fired more than one guy over bullshit like that.
Rodnok1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rodnok1 For This Useful Post: