Barn Stall Owner #2112
Fantasy Football Champ '14,'16,'20
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 0%

Thanked 10,607 Times in 6,383 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3043611

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Are you upset that Trump renegotiated shitty trade deals that cost Americans their jobs? Are you upset Trump has started no new wars? Ae you pissed Trump rolled up the J.V. team that we were told would take decades....in two years?

Are you pissed that Trump's 'all of the above' approach to energy policy has made the US not only energy self sufficient, but a world exporter of energy? Are you pissed that Trump's 'First Step Act' let a bunch of liberal drug criminals out of jail, in the interest of fairness in sentencing? Pissed Alice Johnson is a free woman today?

Maybe you hated the tax cuts. I mean, who wants to deal with the responsibility of having to figure out how to spend more of their own money? Maybe what really pisses you off is those 250+ miles of border wall he's put up. Maybe you're upset that the illegal alien caravans have finally been stopped. Pissed that illegal aliens aren't getting in, because American citizens need to have a harder time getting a job? You must be really pissed that Trump has also cut legal immigration, and forced those seeking entry to demonstrate that they are and will be self sufficient. Infuriating!

I know you've got to be apoplectic that Trump prevented the hated St. John's Church from being burned to the ground, and you know, **** that courthouse in Portland. It's got to be infuriating knowing that Trump is making sure that doesn't burn like so much of the rest of Portland has.

Maybe you're pissed that Trump reduced greenhouse gas emissions more than any other country, proportionally, without ****ing over our industry and at the same time, dropping out of the Paris Climate Accords. Yeah, making the Euroweenies look bad probably would piss many people off.

Yes, I can see the horrific damage Trump has done to our country.

But with all that bad stuff, surely you can admit that at least he banned bump stocks,
In a word. Yes. Half of it is hyped up BS. that never happened
Jeff '79 is offline   Reply With Quote