View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 7:25pm   #20
lspencer534
Dorkapottamus
Barn Stall Owner #52
Activity: 4.6%

Thanked 20,246 Times in 6,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9339471

I don't know who started this distrust of the Police by the public and this distrust of the people by the Police, but it has certainly gotten out of hand. Let me give you a true story of what happened in my City last year:

Two Policemen came to a man's house about 9:00 PM one night. They entered his house with a key given to them by his wife. They ran down the hallway with their flashlights and pistols drawn, grabbed the man as he was exiting his bedroom, and forcibly took him to the foyer.

One Policeman then went back to his bedroom and took all his weapons (a Henry .22 cal. rifle, a Remington 870 shotgun, a Ruger .357 Magnum pistol, and a Kahr 8 shot 9 mm pistol. They unloaded all of them and put the bullets in their pockets. All guns were registered, and he has no criminal record.

The next morning 11 Policemen returned to his home, found him in the workshop, and the SWAT team tackled him and threw him to the concrete floor, knocking him out. The Police refused to tell him what he was charged with and took him to the ER, where he was taken to the psych ward for 4 days. At the Lunacy hearing he was found to be sane and released.

The Police still has his weapons and refuse to give them back to the man. Turns out his wife had filed a Police Report against him, all false and for the purpose of committing him and getting his money. Did the Police investigate her Report? No. Will they? No. Instead they use their drones to watch him and follow him around in a Police car to harass him.

Someone with some sense needs to stop this over-zealous conduct by the Police and stop it's actions. As it is, the Poice are truly above the law.

lspencer534 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lspencer534 For This Useful Post: