Old 10-23-2021, 9:33pm   #57
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post
Hey dude, I beg to differ. CD is retired Army and last I know a graduate student with a killer job and JC is a retired school teacher from my neck of the woods. Maybe their beliefs don't match others but these dudes aren't welfare slugs.
Exactly my point, Government employees. I’m retired Army too, for the record. As I understand it, CD’s “killer job” is government as well. Dude hasn’t produced **** all besides whining about “white privilege” and other racial nonsense. And J.C. is a racially obsessed idiot. That dude has been passing his idiocy to future generations at taxpayer expense for God knows how long.

Consider what real wealth is, the Goods and Services that everyone wants, food, clothing, shelter, etc. Public education and the modern military produce none of those things. There is a case to be made for some tax funded military but nothing remotely approaching the current MIC scam and public education is a bad joke resembling more daycare than education.

They don’t mind shutting down people with beliefs that don’t match their own so why defend them?
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dan47 For This Useful Post: