View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 12:38am   #10
Millenium Vette
Barn Stall Owner #101
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.6%

Thanked 2,683 Times in 1,544 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $6269655

There is so much contradicting information on what is the best diet that I don't know what is truly the best diet. And I've been studying this stuff for 22 years, ever since I attended "heart-smart" classes with my mother after she almost died from a heart attack in the spring of 1998. I remember reading the dietary sheets on what is good and what is bad that they gave her at the hospital. It said eggs were a no-no and would kill you. However, red licorice was great to eat because it had zero fat. M-kay, I didn't know much at the time but that didn't sound logical to me. I have been learning ever since and have kept an open mind.

The ONE thing I have learned beyond a doubt is that sugar, in any form, is bad. It is also hard to avoid unless one stays away from processed foods. So I tend to avoid processed foods. Almost anything that says light or low fat has more sugar than its regular counterpart so might as well go for the real thing.

Whether vegetarian or otherwise, as was mentioned earlier here, just not eating shitty food will make one feel better.

Millenium Vette is offline   Reply With Quote