View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 10:42pm   #99
Bruze
A Real Barner
Activity: 99.1%

Thanked 9,771 Times in 4,043 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

So I've known this 45 year-old woman for three years. Very attractive, hair all the way down to her gorgeous butt and very outspoken, brash, and lively; being around her is like holding a lit firecracker in each hand. But, despite the story, she is not a floozie.

I could tell some amazing stories about her from the past three years but I don't have time for that. She got married (2nd time) last May so I crossed her off my list and did not contact her again. I did not attend her wedding and she was a bit upset; I told her I don't do weddings anymore cuz nobody stays together.

But she hit me up around late summer, we started texting and talking and eventually she told me her marriage was not good.

So things continued to go downhill for them. I next saw her in October when she came into the diner and sat with us where me and my buddies were. The next memorable time I saw her was when she called me on Christmas Eve wondering how to get to my house. WTF? She had a Christmas present for me. W the almighty F? In the past few months she's asked 2-3 times if she can move in with me, although half-kidding.

I will skip everything and fast-forward to two days ago, Thursday afternoon. She calls me and wants to go out for dinner. I have zero will-power resisting attractive women, so we met at a familiar place that we both knew well. I found her in a booth and of course she demanded a hug. Her marriage is totally shot and she's quite sure she's PREGNANT. Holy carp, sounds like a trailer-park movie.

So we had some wine and a nice dinner. If I never post here again you'll know he found out and shot me -- although her and I are "just friends," or so she thinks.
Bruze is offline   Reply With Quote