Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waco View Post
Title II regulation of ISPs was a good thing. I'm not going to play the moving goalpost game with Cyber since he thinks data tiers have something to do with the subject at hand. Site censorship by sites (not ISPs) also has literally nothing to do with the NN debate.

When your ISP decides to throttle services you currently use because they compete with their own service perhaps you'll change your tone. It's not like it hasn't happened in the years between 2005 and 2015 more than a few times...
This is, quite seriously, the most bullshit filled little snippet of bullshit I've ever read, and that's giving credit to bullshit snips.

My. God. Title II regs made it so onerous to build out infrastructure that it caused a decline, for the first time in the history of the webs, the tubes full of cats if you will, ever. They are gone now. Your silly suppositions about throttling are going by the wayside due to pending, targeted, legislation addressing the tangential components of this subject. You are wrong about this, and other things. That's OK. It's OK to be wrong but it's never OK to be really wrong.
Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote