View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 4:00pm   #27
Cybercowboy
2016 Election Expert
Barn Stall Owner #64
Activity: 34.6%

Thanked 10,155 Times in 4,727 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $11380138

TxAg, that's what it was sold as. And for all practical purposes that's what ISP's were doing anyway. For crying out loud, Title II didn't have anything to do with what you claim was Net Neutrality is. How could it? A 1934 law written decades before an IP packet was even a thing. No, you have to look beyond the hype, beyond the claims, to see what was really going on. During the reign of NN, the internet was more heavily censored than anything I've ever seen. Why is that? It's because finally the government controlled the ISP's by the short hairs. That's why. And it was all part of a plan to eventually boil the frog. For crying out loud, why do you think Obama gave ICANN to the friggin' UN before he left office?

We're taking away a government overreach. It won't cause you any harm, and running around like it is the end of the world is completely retarded. The FTC has the Sherman Act and other very tough laws they can lay down on uppity ISP's if needed. Also I take it you didn't watch or read the links I gave you. Especially this video.

Cybercowboy is offline   Reply With Quote