Old 01-17-2018, 9:16pm   #1
bill_daniels
10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.4%

Thanked 41,077 Times in 17,080 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492
Default Should Dick Durbin be Required to Register as a Foreign Agent?

Quote:
TRUMP NEWS
Dem Senator Just Announced He’s Now Working ‘Full Time’ For Illegal Immigrants
Tweet
Email
Comments

The United States of America is at an intersection at this moment from numerous points of view, the same number of variables have debilitated our nation’s esteems and culture. Past this, our nation and its natives have experienced many years of good-paying occupations being dispatched abroad while Americans have progressively been battling monetarily.

Administrators in Washington of both political stripes at this moment have a chance to get on board completely with Republican President Donald Trump’s plan to Make America Great Again, and genuinely reestablish our nation to what it used to be as the world’s pioneer monetarily and politically.

Rather, numerous administrators on the left have chosen that their opportunity is better spent helping illicit foreigners as opposed to assisting America’s dedicated nationals.

One such Democrat is Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois, who as of late proclaimed that he now works “all day” for unlawful outsiders. Expressed Sen. Durbin, who does not see Illinois voters as his need, “Tune in, governmental issues ain’t beanbag. When you get into intense, confounded, quarrelsome issues, at times talk gets extremely red hot. On the off chance that you don’t have an extreme skin, this isn’t a decent business to get into.”

Referencing his “shitholes” guarantee about Trump’s migration meeting, he went on, “I comprehend what happened. I remain behind each word that I said as far as that gathering. I’m centered around one thing — not that gathering — but rather on ensuring that the individuals who are being secured by DACA and qualified for the DREAM Act have a future in America. I am centered around that full time.” Do you think Illinois merits a representative who will concentrate on Americans rather than illegals?
Dem Senator Just Announced He?s Now Working ?Full Time? For Illegal Immigrants – 24conservative
bill_daniels is offline   Reply With Quote