Old 06-30-2010, 2:40pm   #14
Peter Pan
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #58
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $13154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
you will never get it. this ISN'T Obama's recession.the decline didn't start under Obama. there goes your memory again. we have been doing damage control & it's working. anytime things aren't getting worse after falling like a rock & finally leveling out IT'S WORKING!!! you people think we can get out of this by doing the same stupid **** that got us into it. absolute insanity.
Let's see when Regan took over from the President who I thought was the worst of my lifetime, he cut taxes and we got out of this mess, this time we are doing the exact opposite and seems they are leaking the jobs growth of 13k do the math over a year that is not even one month of job losses under the first year of Obama, we really are making headway here. I will never get what Obama is doing, spending money we do not have and trying to controlling everything I do, lets see housing sales last month at 13 year lows, yes the economy is really going forward and by 2020 we should be out of the slumber if we follow the Obama model, spend, tax and take over American Business, yes this works great
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote