View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 1:03pm   #19
theandies
A Real Barner
Activity: 18.0%

Thanked 1,229 Times in 499 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Bosh was way overpriced for us when we decided to replace our 20 year old Kenmore. That was a great washer. We went with Frigidaire Gallery series to match our gas stove we bought a few years ago. Not top of the line as it's a plastic tub but it washes great and is very quiet.
We know it works good because after we washed our big tumbler glasses they came our crystal clear as opposed to the less than clear look coming out of the old dishwasher.

Funny thing is I'm a mechanic through and through. There is nothing that intimidates me when it comes to taking it apart and attempting to fix. My wife has wanted a new washer and dryer for decades. Every time one of them breaks down I always fix it. We bought our washing machine in 1994 and it still works today. I finally had to get a new dryer because the motor went out and they wanted $250 for a new one. I looked at prices for a new dryer at the time and for another 200 I could get a brand new one. She was happy to get a new dryer but she didn't get the washer. Now about once a month she says the washer is making funny noises. LOL
theandies is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theandies For This Useful Post: