Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0%

Thanked 5,024 Times in 2,237 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeVette View Post
Hi Tom, not sure if ya remember me or not. We met down at Mid America Funfest back a year ago. Anyways to add to this thread, your not missing anything from the CF Cruise In. I only live an hour away and made it last year. I agree completely with ya. Attendance way WAY down and definitely not worth it. I couldn't believe it.
Hi Jeff, yes I remember you, and yes I recall seeing your car at the NCM during CI last year. I was there, but my car wasn't, I rode down with a friend in his 08 Z06 for a little change of pace.

I actually didn't mind that at all, was quite nice to arrive in Bowling Green, and not have to immediately worry about getting the car cleaned up from the 8 hour trip.

We stopped in at the NCM on car show day, and we couldn't believe it. There were what, maybe 20 cars there total?
5-6 years ago, that parking lot would have been nearly filled.

I'd probably still go to CI this year if I lived as close as you do, but otherwise, this is the first year I really have no interest in going. Used to be the highlight event of the season for me, now meh, I just ain't feeling it.

Maybe one of these years I'll make it down for the bash.

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote