Iron Chef
Barn Stall Owner #1
Barn Raising I, II
NCM Supporter '11, '12
Activity: 2.9%

Thanked 8,649 Times in 2,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2299270
Default Celebs Reaction To Trump Victory

As if you didn't already have enough of the whiners. Here's a story about how celebrities are handling their latest crisis: Not getting their way. And acting as they always do...like a group of spoiled children. Read the tweets from the various paragons who chose to talk about how their lives are ending.

One tweet struck me in particular: British "pop star" Lily Allen. Not even an American citizen with a net worth of around $20 million dollars:

Quote:
"Listening to my babies singing away to each other on the baby monitor, the world is a darker place than the one they went to sleep in. Sad"
We feel so very bad for you and your babies, Lily. Please do keep us posted as to their continued suffering during your next vacation to the French Riviera (or wherever the fvck it is you multimillionaire Brits go to soothe your aching consciences). Somehow I think posing near naked in some British tabloid will cause your children more angst that the election of a President in a country you don't even live in.

Oh...and the next time you need your asses bailed out in a war, or some Muslim zealot sets off a bomb in your country, please make sure America has been taken off your speed-dial.

If you want a laugh, read the tweets:

Celebrities react to 2016 voting results - CNN.com
Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Iron Chef For This Useful Post: