View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 2:22pm   #67
CuzzinJack
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 1.1%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1640

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
I corrected the one part of my statement that was incorrect and admitted that I should have not made a blanket statement.

I've spent years of my life in the Middle East and have seen the amount of hatred generated by this religion towards "nonbelievers". How about you? Have you seen it first hand? Do you have any clue as to what you are talking about other than what you learned by sitting on your ass reading the internet and watching TV?

For every documented case of a Christian going on a killing spree based on some misguided religious belief, there are dozens of Muslims who blow up crowds of people based on what their religion has taught them. There are more acts of terror commited by Muslims than every other religion combined. If you choose not to accept that fact, I couldn't care less. If you want to call me a hater, go for it. There is not much in this Word that I care less about than your opinion of me.

I'm still waiting on the list of RELIGION BASED terrorist attacks by Christians and the details of the Christian terrorist training camps. I have already provided a substantial amount of information of the Islamic religion based terrorist attacks.
Oh brother . You still don't get it do you ..I ,and others here , have explained how a whole religion cannot be condemned because of the actions of a few radicals/lunatics , but you still persist in lumping them all in together under the banner of ''Muslims'' rather than use their nationality or individual warped interpretation of the religion ..

As for your list of attacks ; i fear some of them may not even have been driven by Islam ... For example - -- from memory -- i recall reading that US/Israeli explosives (D4 i think) were found after the attack on the USS Cole --- strange eh ? .. Also re. the Luxor killings , the Egyptians concluded that it bore the hallmaks of an Israeli (Mossad) attack ..strangs eh ? As for 9/11 - -- don't get me started ...

I will concede that on the surface many acts of terror seem to be Islamic and no doubt some are , but -- yet again -- less of the broad brush please ..It detracts from any credibility you may have ..
CuzzinJack is offline   Reply With Quote