Old 08-13-2022, 12:20am   #27
NEED-A-VETTE
Moderatrix
Barn Stall Owner #109
BR Organizer II,III,IV

NCM Supporter '17
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 13.7%

Location: Your not a good moderator either, V-A-G. Honestly I find it kind of funny.
Thanked 18,188 Times in 5,375 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9966256

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewfoot View Post
To go flying down a street and make a right turn into a house? I wonder if she swerved to avoid something?
She had already crashed into a garage in an apartment complex and fled. There’s video of people approaching the car when she first crashed and took off.

It took them an hour to get her out of the burning car/house. Based on the reports of a head injury, I’m sure she was unconscious for most of it.

When they brought her out on the stretcher, she was covered completely and just as they were putting her into the ambulance, she jolted up and was clamoring…I would imagine from the pain. Even they guy in the helicopter was shocked when she sat straight up because they had her covered like she was deceased.

I’m not going to post the video. But it’s a helluva way to go for anyone, famous or not.

Also, her whole family was shit. The dad for the abuse and the mother who refused to believe her. There were mental health struggles there, for sure. Hard to recover from that kind of abuse.
NEED-A-VETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NEED-A-VETTE For This Useful Post: