View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 1:43pm   #9
iluvmyvettes
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $4251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
he's not an idiot. he knows exactly what he's doing. I liken him to Robert Tilton or Jim Baker or some other televangelist. he's got people crying & screaming & hating right along with him & all the while he's making $$ hand over fist for him & his ultimate boss Rupert Murdoch. all this hating & systematic "Boogey Man" talk coming at a time when our nation needs to unify instead of divide even further than we are. Beck says "I'm just a rodeo clown" when he knows better. he knows he has a powerful influence over his audience & he plays them like a finely tuned fiddle. we have a record number of home grown militias [like Huatree] & a record number of death threats against the POTUS. think about that. that says a lot about our society. Beck says "Obama is a racist & he hates white people" without offering proof. Beck says on the subject of FEMA camps [you know the ones where the government is going to round us all up like cattle after they disarm us] "I can't prove they don't exist....I've tried, but I just can't." yeah, sure Glen..... he went into the hospital for a 'rhoid operation. after the operation he's at home & saying "we have the worst health care in the world." a couple of months later [when it's politically valuable to him] he says "we have the best health care in the world" come on people. you can't be this naive.
Great post! 'Couldn't have said it better, James!
iluvmyvettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmyvettes For This Useful Post: