Thread: It's over.....
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 7:25pm   #1
1TZSLO
Vette Barn Crew
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $377
Default It's over.....

After 9 years and 6 months of Navy service I am calling it quits. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the military but as of late, there is no reason for me to stay any longer just because of job security. There are lots of reason why I want to stay but more why I want to leave. Every job has pro's n con's no matter where you go. But for me it is time to move on. I will be moving back to SC next Tuesday to enjoy my time on 30 days leave before I officially depart the Navy Dec 9th. For all those still in the service, do your thing and those that are not well your welcome for my time served(not being arrogant)

I have met a lot of great people from the forums and I will always remember you all and I hope you keep living the life of a Vette owner as will I because now, I have a garage so no more rain on the Vette. I will still frequent this forum as i have made friends here. As for a job well I don't have one yet haha but still where I am going in SC there are lots of jobs for ex military.

I will be at Cars and Coffee this Sat for those that are there I will say farewell.
Be safe and keep the rubber side gripping!!!

-Joshua