10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,429 Times in 17,235 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 commemorative View Post
On ABC News right now they are saying Ford gave 4 names of people that could show that she is telling the truth.....all four have said they were either not there,don't know him or have no recollection of that party
One of the four, a woman, is also the accuser's life long friend. Probably not after this, though. The friend obviously didn't want to commit perjury.

I really wish the FBI would investigate this, meaning, go through the accuser's e-mails and her now scrubbed social media accounts. From the little we actually know about her, she's a ***** hat wearing leftist who is in the 'resistance.'

We also know this woman who is deathly afraid of flying wanted to move to New Zealand, and actually did an internship in Hawaii. How did she get to Hawaii? How does she propose to get to NZ?

She scrubbed her social media accounts. That tells me there's information there that isn't good for her allegations. I hope all that comes out during the questioning, and I hope the Senate committee has that information. Kavanaugh has already been investigated 6 times by the FBI. She needs her own investigation. Hey, maybe it will prove to help her (it won't).
Bill is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: