DJ_Critterus
Explosive Salami
Stall Owner #1120.2520

Location: Not Ceasing & Desisting on the leeward side of Anger Island
Thanked 27,852 Times in 11,761 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $9018209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller View Post
So the wifey wants something fancier after all these years in the sonata. And ive realized how much i rely on blind spot monitoring with the car seat blocking the passenger side windows. I hope to go drive the ecodiesel soon, but i don't think the 2019 Classic Rams will have enough driver aides. Not sure right nows the right time to buy a 2020 but well see.

Probably going to go see if the car seat will fit in the large SUv Mercedes makes before i buy anything for myself, but well see.

Dealership couldnt find anything wrong with the transmission, but in a coasting or slowing sitation with partial throttle the whole car vibrates, its either the cyl deactivation or the torque converter, my moneys on the torque converter.

I could porbably just tune it and bump up the pressures in the transmission and make it go away if i wanted to keep this thing.
Are you adverse to buying used with warranty? You could get a full size truck, diesel, all the bells and whistles, and plenty of room for the car seat in your price range easily with a truck that's 2 years old and fairly low mileage (say...40k miles on a diesel). i've heard nothing, absolutely nothing good about Mercedes products after the warranty runs out.
DJ_Critterus is offline   Reply With Quote